This is a list of things I looooove at the moment;
- Booja Booja ‘ice-cream’. The bees knees. Fact.
- Maple syrup. I am in love with it. The perfect substitute for sugar in baking.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7jTtyCmOU. Brilliant song.
- Being able to walk around again easily. Such a relief.
- Electronic cigarettes. I am trying to quit and they have been such a help.
- The blog http://heathereatsalmondbutter.com/
- In the same theme Cashew butter. Filled with oleic oil and delish.
- Pop art lipstick. I am currently wearing Coral Queen by Rimmel but I also dabble in Morange by Mac.
- Daytime drinking…..not possible during the academic year.
- Of course….my outsiders 67. The most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
- The Happy Pear in Greystones. Surprising value….Soup and two salads for six euro.
- My family. Where would I be without them??